Friday, August 13, 2010

CCM.SC#12 + WINNER OF CCM.SC#11



Hello everyone! It's another Thursday Sketch Challenge!! Let's first announce the lucky winner for sketch challenge #11!!

The lucky winner is ---------------------
SALLY!!

Congratulations Sally! Please send me an email to claim your price :)



SKETCH:
Before I talk about the new sketch challenge, I would like to let you know that the Challenge page and the Blog page will be soon moved to blogger! Since the majority viewers are using blogger too, I would like to join the family and everyone can finally "follow" my blogs and challenges~!

So here's this week's Sketch Challenge:


I really want to go crazy with stripes this week, so here we go! LOL, let's look at Kerry, Lorraine and Yenni's takes on this sketch:

KERRY

LORRAINE

YENNI


PRIZE:
Guess what is for price this week? You can win a set of the new released sympathy stamps! You may pick on of your choice from below:



Please read the requirements on the right hand side of the page to enter the challenge.

Start Date: August 12th 12:00am
End Date: August 25th 23:59pm

Have Fun and Good Luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment